Simple yet refreshing, healthy, delicious, and a feast to the senses— these are the words that describe Japanese Food. Then among the dishes that most Japanese food fans are all raving and craving for is none other than the delectable Sushi.
Since it’s already “The Love Month”, Sushi Nori would like to spread love and happiness by bringing back its Unlimited Sushi Promo every weekend from February 3 to 25, 2018! For only ₱599+, you can fully satisfy your sushi cravings! This is a food trip deal that’s real value for money! What a great way to treat yourself after working hard during the week! Don’t forget to bring along your friends, colleagues, and family!
The promotion is only available in Sushi Nori’s branch found in Ground Floor, W City Center, 7th Avenue corner 30th Street, Bonifacio Global City (BGC), beside Globe Tower.
Food items included in the promo are the following:
- Okonomiyaki Roll
- California Maki
- BNY Roll
- Crazy Kani Temaki
- Firecracker Temaki
- Sushi Dreams Temaki
Everyone is informed to follow these mechanics to avail the promo:
- Unlimited Sushi by Sushi Nori is available only on Saturdays & Sundays from February 3 to 25, 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM at W City Center branch only.
- This is valid for dine-in only.
- There are no table reservations allowed. “First come first serve” basis is strictly followed.
- All members of the party must avail of the promotion.
- Table is to bill out after a maximum of two (2) hours.
- A maximum of two (2) orders at a time per person is allowed. At least one (1) order must be fully consumed before a new order is served.
- It’s strictly no leftovers or takeout. Leftovers will be charged based on regular price.
- Regular menu items that are not part of the special unlimited menu can be ordered and will be paid at regular price outside of the unlimited rate.
- The promo is subject to 5% service charge.
- This is not valid in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
To learn more about this promo, visit Sushi Nori on Facebook.