Are you a person where time for comfort and relaxation from work or studies falls only on weekends? You must be tired of long busy days in the city and all you want to do is find yourself in the comforts of nature and grandeur of scenery.
Tagaytay City is the all-season getaway from the busy life of the metro. Its accessibility, taking you only one to two hours of travel, makes it a fast escape from the bustling world of the big city. Its cool environment rich in nature, healthy fresh air, and marvelous landscapes with great scenic view of the Taal Lake and Taal Volcano make people keep coming back.
To make your stay in Tagaytay City more convenient and productive, we have listed 7 places that are easily accessible and hassle-free to look for. These places surely provide the comfort and relaxation in the presence of nature you will truly enjoy right along the national roads of the city.
7 Easy Find Hotels of Comfort and Nature in Tagaytay City
Taal Vista Hotel
Situated at the heart of picturesque Tagaytay with sweeping views of Taal Lake and Volcano, Taal Vista Hotel is ideal for both leisure and business travelers who appreciate the blend of classic and elegance of modern luxury.
- Location: Kilometer 60. Aguinaldo Highway, Tgaytay City 4120
- Contacts: (046) 413-1000 / (02) 917-8225 / 0917-806-1254
View Park Hotel
View Park Hotel is one of the most affordable yet elegant hotels in Tagaytay. It’s a great choice for business and leisure travelers who seek accessibility to the city’s famous tourist spots.
- Location: 3500 Calamba Road, Brgy. Sungay East, Tagaytay City
- Contacts: (046) 413-0862
- Email: email@example.com
Bali Village Hotel
This sanctuary is truly a destination for relaxation where paradise is surely to experience. Conveniently located in a top touristic area of Tagaytay, Bali Village Hotel promises a wonderful and relaxing visit.
- Location: Tagaytay-Nasugbu Road, Brgy. Kaybagal South, Tagaytay City
- Contacts: (046) 483-5297 / 0923-280-6497 / 0917-506-1726 / 0908-869-8845
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hacienda Solange is a concept of purely “a vacation home away from home”. Enjoy the surrounding trees, chirping of birds, one big pool, one small pool, and a barbecue station which make it ideal for nature lovers.
- Location: 047 Aguinaldo-Alfonso Road, Brgy. Esperanza Ilaya, Alfonso, Cavite
- Contacts: 0926-661-2771 / 0933-688-7337
- Email: email@example.com,
The Junction Tagaytay
Experience the comfort of a full-service Boutique Hotel on the road to discovering the beauty of Tagaytay. With comfort and sense of familiarity, The Junction Tagaytay’s rooms are designed to make you feel restored and rejuvenated. Every room is kept spotlessly clean and fresh. It opens out the cool and refreshing air of Tagaytay.
- Location: 9066 JP Rizal, Kaybagal South, Tagaytay City
- Contacts:(046) 413-4885 / (02) 546-8788 / 0977-830-1522
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Casa Maria Y Martha
Take pleasure with quality accommodation, magnificent views, homey ambiance, and warm Filipino hospitality at Casa Maria Y Martha. The Bed and Breakfast Inn is a wonderful escape from life’s demands and a hassle-free getaway in the heart of Tagaytay.
- Location: 1320 E. Aguinaldo Highway, Silang Junction, Tagaytay City
- Contact: (046) 413-4905
Abagatan ti Manila
Abagatan ti Manila (South of Manila) is your stylish getaway haven in the south of Manila. It is a 62-room hotel and events place located in Alfonso, Cavite, approximately 100 minutes away from Manila. Its well-designed architecture is complete with stylish accommodations and contemporary amenities which makes it an ideal venue for corporate and social events.
- Location: 9021 Kaytitinga Road, Amuyong, Alfonso, Cavite
- Contacts: 0917-814-2001 / 0917-855-4446 / 0920-957-7351
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com