Where will your Php5.00 go? You will probably have a hard time thinking of things that you can buy for only Php5.00. A sari-sari store can sell you approximately five candies, a sachet of shampoo, a cracker, or a piece of bread at this price.
In this era that even a jeepney fair is more than Php5.00, who would have thought that you could purchase a brand new book in that small amount? Yes, it’s possible!
Southern folks and even bookworms from different parts of the Metro, here is another book sale that you are all waiting for! This is considered as the “Werpa at Permalu” of all book sales because for as low as Php5.00 you can score good reads from different genres published by Anvil, one of the most prestigious publishers and home of award-winning books, authors, and illustrators in the country.
Anvil Werpang Warehouse Sale is ongoing until December 17, 2017, from Mondays to Sundays, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except on December 15, from 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN only. Anvil Publishing Warehouse is located at KM 14 West Service Road, La Suerte Compound, Merville, Parañaque.
Going there is easy. Here’s how:
– From Edsa, travel through MRT and alight at Magallanes Station.
– Go to Chino Roces Avenue and ride a jeepney going to Merville and tell the driver to drop you off “La Suerte” or “CTSI Logistics”.
– Enter the gate before CTSI Logistics and inform the guard that you will go to Anvil Warehouse.
– Walk until you see a huge tree with a bench behind it. You will see Anvil Warehouse on the left side behind the tree.
To make your book shopping worthwhile, here are some guidelines courtesy of Anvil:
– Bring your own umbrella, fan, water, food, extra clothes, extra money, and huge reusable bags.
– Wearing shorts and slippers are prohibited.
– Come early to avoid heavy traffic.
Here’s a sneak peek of what’s in store for you.
AnvilWerpangWarehouseSale is per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 17318 Series of 2017. Your visit is going to be all worth it!
For more details, visit Anvil Publishing on Facebook.
*Featured photos courtesy of Anvil Publishing.