It’s a day to go before Books for Less Grandest Sale in SM City Manila! Mark your calendars, bibliophiles! It will be held from December 8, 2017 to January 8, 2018. If you are planning to give a gift that the recipient can open anytime for him to learn and discover new things and ideas or add more good reads to your library, Books for Less #GrandestSale is the best place to score any book for as low as Php30 each!
Books for Less Grandest Sale is one of the best book sale events to visit due to a wide variety of book genres to choose from— non-fiction, fiction, self-help, inspirational, arts and crafts, cooking, baking, entertainment, educational, and more. You may find a lot of titles that you are looking for so save the date!
Furthermore, before you hit the Grandest Sale, remember these tips to have a fruitful shopping experience:
- Have your list of titles that you wish to purchase to save time.
- Bring your huge reusable bags because you’re going to see good finds to bring home aside from the ones written on your list for sure.
- Wear comfortable apparel so that you can move freely.
- Go there well-hydrated and with a full stomach so that you can survive hours of finding the books that you like.
- Bringing small or very young kids is not encouraged for you to concentrate on your book hunting.
- Bring extra cash with you. It always pays to be ready.
- Visit the sale early for you to avoid huge number of patrons and longer ques.
*Featured photos courtesy of Books for Less