Our favorite “Lakwatsero” Robi Domingo is back with a travel series as ABS-CBN launched its first online current affairs show he will be hosting. “Lakwatsero”. The digital travel series is set to premiere this Monday, January 29, 2018.
For the past few years, ABS-CBN, the country’s leading media and entertainment company has joined the digital world with their online offerings. They have shown rapid transition in becoming an agile digital company and now they have a growing list of digital platforms, making them the station with biggest presence among Filipino media companies.
At the grand launch of “Lakwatsero”, the young Kapamilya Star Robi Domingo enumerated the reasons why watching “Lakwatsero” is a must:
- You can watch Robi embark on a six-week journey, going from one destination to the next. He will be in Basey and Calbiga in Samar, Iloilo, Bacolod, Mt. Apo in Davao Del Sur, Malapascua and Bantayan Islands in Cebu, Bukidnon, Cagayan De Oro, and Iligan City;
- Embracing his ‘lakwatsero’ moniker, Robi gets to try everything that each place offers, from the mouthwatering food spreads and one-of-a-kind concoctions, to conquering the great outdoors and enjoying jitters, laughs, and solo traveling surprises;
- Robi spares no detail on how to get the best experiences inspiring viewers to set new travel goals and explore the Philippines;
- Cebu Pacific Air, serves as the ultimate travel buddy to the ultimate “The local airline, the leader in fun travels” will help Robi in his busy itinerary since Cebu Pacific Air has the most extensive route network across the Philippines and the vast selection of destinations;
- For his home base, Go Hotels and Summit Hotels and Resorts is ready for Robi’s feels-like-home base as he gains unique experiences and immerse in various places in the country;
You will see more of Robi as he will be up and about and flying often. You never know, you might get the chance to cross paths with him. Also, you can stay tuned for Robi’s vlog updates as captured on his Oppo phone every Monday, Wednesday and Friday on news.abs-cbn.com and on the channel’s YouTube and Facebook accounts or just use #NasaansiRobi to trace his tracks on social media. His lakwatsero-ventures can also be seen on news.abs-cbn.com and choosephilippines.com for his travel tips and destination suggestions.
Catch “Lakwatsero” on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays starting January 29 at 6:00pm on the Life Section of ABS-CBNNews.com (http://news.abs-cbn.com/life), the official ABS-CBN News Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/abscbnNEWS), or the official YouTube channel (https://youtube.com/TheABSCBNNews).