When you want a stress and hustle free vacation, chances are you go for the most accessible, yet, quality and affordable places you can find on the map. That won’t be a tough job as we know that the best options when traveling are always laid out right where we can see them easily.
Tagaytay City is always the most-loved getaway easily accessible from the metro simply because of its cool environment, great landscapes with numerous hotels and restaurants, and the great scenic view of the world famous Taal Volcano.
Tagaytay offers tourists and travelers a cool breeze respite the summer’s heat. But if weekends are all you can spare to get away from the big city life, these easy-to-find restaurants are the best options you can have to experience the most out of your stay in the city.
Here, we give you 12 places where you can dine and take Instagram-worthy scenery and dishes. These twelve dining places are situated right along the main roads of Tagaytay City making them accessible for tourists and travelers.
12 Easy Find Dining Places in and around Tagaytay City
Breakfast at Antonio’s
Breakfast at Antonio’s serves an all-day breakfast menu designed to rouse your senses. Its comforting breakfast favorites, European brunch fares, classic deli, and sweet treats complement the restaurant’s lively atmosphere.
- Location: Tagaytay-Nasugbu Highway, Brgy. Bagong Tubig, Tagaytay City, Cavite
- Contact: (046) 413-0738
- Operating Hours: 7:00AM to 9:00PM (Everyday)
Cafe D’ Amore
Cafe D’ Amore is a fusion restaurant with a great mixture of all-time Filipino favorites and diverse recipes. They produce their own herbs and greens freshly harvested from their garden – a superb garden to a restaurant which is set up to provide a brilliant taste impression to every guest.
- Location: Tagaytay – Sta. Road, Purok 2, Pasong Langka, Silang, Cavite
- Contact: 0917-818-2827
- Operating Hours: 11:30AM to 10:00PM (Fridays to Sundays)
Chef Tonyboy Escalante believes that what’s served on the plate is important. They know that experience is more than just the cuisine. Antonio’s Restaurant has the devotion to quality, excellence in service, perfect ambiance, and of course good food.
- Location: Purok 138, Brgy.Neogan, Tagaytay City
- Contacts: 0917-899-286 / 0918-899-2866
- Operating Hours: 11:30 to 1:30 (Lunch) – 5:30 to 7:30 (Dinner); Open Tuesdays to Sundays
The Wild Juan
Wild Juan is owned by a young but creative and well-experienced cook, Chef Thomas Murillo. With the tagline, “Where Southern comfort meets East and West,” Wild Juan is definitely not your ordinary find among the flourishing dining establishments along Tagaytay ridge.
- Location: Tahaytay-Nasugbu Highway, Brgy. Niyugan
- Contact: 0915-432-4196
- Operating Hours: 11:00AM to 9:00PM (Wednesdays to Sundays)
Bag of Beans
Travel back in time as you dine and unwind at Bag of Beans located in some of the most relaxing locations in Tagaytay. Each of the Bag of Beans six comforting branches offers a different palatable journey for that foodie in you. Let Bag of Beans’ Main, Charito, Athena, D’Lodge, West Lake and Resort give you that well-deserved break you dream of.
- Location: 115 Aguinaldo Highway, Mendez Crossing West, Tagaytay City 4120
- Contacts: (046) 413-4356 / (046) 413-2724 / (046) 413-0026
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Papa Doms Bar and Restaurant
Boredom’s got no room in Tagaytay. It is not only a place for dining, strolling at a park, or a venue for relaxation. Papa Dom’s Bar and Restaurant is where you can enjoy the company of friends through bouncy music, good food, and beer in a lively atmosphere.
- Location: Vista Point, Maharlika West, Aguinaldo Highway, Tagaytay City
- Contact: 0919-279-9485 / 0917-900-2092
- Operating Hours: 9:00AM – 3:00AM
Lime and Basil Thai Restaurant
Lime and Basil is located in a quiet place along Alfonso-Tagaytay Road. It’s a Thai-inspired restaurant that grows its own herbs as they aim to serve foods as fresh as possible. They have an extensive garden where plenty of greens are planted. Whether you celebrate a feast or have a romantic dinner, Lime and Basil is a perfect place to get away from the maddening crowd. Not only you can find delectable Thai dishes, you can also feel an ambiance like you’re in Thailand with lots of interesting Thai stuff inside.
- Location: 9014 J. Rizal Street, Brgy. Sical, Alfonso, Cavite
- Contact: 0915-627-6393
- Operating Hours: 11:00AM – 8:00PM (Mon, Wed, Thur, & Fri); 11:00AM – 11:00PM (Saturdays and Sundays)
Balay Dako proudly serves Filipino food stimulated from native dishes created before written histories, inspired and fashioned by seafaring traders, and with assimilation shaped by colonial occupation.
- Contact: (046) 413-4866
- Location: Tagaytay-Nasugbu Highway, Tagaytay City, Cavite
- Operating Hours:
- 7:00AM – 11:00AM (Breakfast Buffet: Weekends & Holidays)
- 11:00AM – 9:00PM (Mondays to Thursdays)
- 11:00AM – 10:00PM (Every Friday)
- 10:30AM – 10PM (Every Saturday)
- 10:30AM – 9:00PM (Every Sunday)
Tia Belle’s Pansit Malabon & Pichi-pichi has been manifested from the singular talent of Ms. Evelyn Wise. With her devotion in managing the popular Filipino comfort food eatery, she was able to prove that the core of Tia Belle’s would be simple: to serve original Pinoy flavors.
- Location: Unit F, Highland Bldg., Sta-Rosa-Tagaytay Road, Putingkahoy, Silang Cavite
- Contact: (049) 576-4155
- Operating Hours: 8:00AM – 9:30PM (Everyday)
Amacena came from Spanish words “amar”, which means “profound affection”, and “cena”, which means “supper”. This new restaurant to try in Tagaytay features Pinoy comfort foods as re-imagined by its Executive Chef, Luigi Mulach, and is set within One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites.
- Location: One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites, 445 Tagaytay-Calamba Rd., Sungay West, Tagayatay City.
- Contact: 0917-817-3045
- Operating Hours: 1:00AM – 10:00PM
Buon Giorno! Twin Lakes
Buon Giorno serves the most-loved and delectable Italian foods such as pizza & pasta. This restaurant, in a European-inspired setting and pampering ambiance, justifies an authentic Italian dining experience.
- Location: Twin Lakes Shopping Village (Tagaytay-Nasugbu Rd.), Brgy. Dayap, Itaas, Laurel, Batangas
- Contact: 0917-115-7484
- Operating Hous: 7:00AM – 10:00M (Everyday)
Siglo Modern Filipino
Experience a wide variety of Filipino-inspired cuisines, delectably served in Siglo Modern Filipino Tagaytay.
- Location: 3500 Calamba Road, Sungay West, Tagaytay City
- Contact: (02) 584-4090
- Operating Hours: 7:00AM – 9:00PM (Mondays to Thursdays & Sundays); 7:00AM – 10:00PM (Fridays & Saturdays)
To know more of great destinations to dine in within and around Tagaytay City, visit www.wheretogointagaytay.ph.